Color Keyboard Allows You To Change Color Of Your iPhone Keyboard (Jailbreak)
Have you ever wondered how to change the color of your iPhone keyboard? If so, we’ve a simple method for you but it requires jailbreak. A new tweak released in Cydia called Color Keyboard allows you to change the color of your iPhone keyboard with a simple tap.
Color Keyboard is something similar to Winterboard. It contains some themes for your keyboard so that you can change the one you like then give your device a respring and you’ll get it.
You can find the Color Keyboard options and themes in the Settings.app on your iPhone. Just get it from Cydia, reboot your device and head to the Settings then choose your own customization for the keyboard.
Color Keyboard is not the only way to get a bland-looking keyboard but at least it’s very simple. You’ll sure require to jailbreak your iOS device, we’ve a guide posted here to tethered jailbreak iOS 5.
You can get Color Keyboard from from BigBoss repository for $1.99. Let us know what do you think below.
Incoming search terms:
- how to change keyboard color on iphone without jailbreak (80)
- how to change iphone keyboard color no jailbreak (52)
- change iphone keyboard color without jailbreak (51)
- how to get a colored keyboard on iphone without jailbreak (49)
- how to change iphone keyboard color without jailbreaking (41)
- how to change your keyboard color on iphone 4 (38)
- color keyboard without jailbreak (36)
- how to change the color of your iphone keyboard without jailbreaking (35)
- how to change the color of your keyboard on iphone 4 (33)
- how to change the color of your iphone 4 keyboard without jailbreaking (30)